Saturday, 25 March 2017
11.00am – 6.00pm
The upcoming Flag Day on Saturday 25 March 2017 is a fundraising event jointly organised by the Disabled People Association (DPA) and Very Special Arts (VSA) Singapore. Support us :
- Flag Day Fundraiser
Join us as flay day seller and general helpers to solicit donations from the public, share the cause of DPA and VSA and to be paired with our beneficiaries for street collections. Register online
- Flag Day Corporate Ambassador
Spread the news of the Flag Day with your colleagues and friends by placing donation tins at your offices, circulate amongst friends and any other places deemed appropriate.
- Be A Donor
Every donation, regardless the amount, is significant in helping our beneficiaries.
Through the event, we hope to achieve the following objectives:
- Raise awareness about the work of DPA & VSA and our outreach to support people with disabilities
- Promote disability awareness
- Inspire the spirit of empathy amongst the public and volunteers on the needs of people with disabilities
- Raise funds to cover the daily operations and programmes of the two organisations
Please help us to spread the word about volunteering to your friends and family! All student volunteers will be awarded with Values-in-Action (VIA) hours as well as receive a certificate of appreciation for their contributions towards this fundraising event.
For queries, email us at email@example.com or call us at either 6448 6275 for more information.